Stand with us and tell our candidates that you will vote for a government that will uphold environmental protection, economic justice and human rights.
I demand that any government that represents me must:
- Implement a strong climate action plan that meets our international commitments to keep global warming below catastrophic levels
- Establish economic equality and ensure social justice
- Respect and promote the inherent rights of Indigenous Peoples outlined in the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Restore nature and prevent wildlife extinction
- Ensure a livable planet for our children
PreambleThis election, who we vote for matters more than ever. Not just for our country, but for our children’s future and the health of our planet.
In the next five years, Canada and the world will face critical decisions about our future. As ecosystems fail and the planet warms dangerously, our collective well-being is deeply under threat. There is still time to chart a course to a safe future for all - but we must act urgently to uphold environmental protection, economic justice and human rights.
The good news is that solutions already exist. Together, we can turn the tide on climate change, we can nurture nature, and we can choose a healthier future. It all starts with one vote - your vote - for our one earth.
We’re asking you today, to join the building wave of support and vote for the environment this October.
Stand with us and tell our party leaders that you will vote for a government that will uphold environmental protection, economic justice and human rights.
The letter will be sent to the candidates of your ridings, found with your postal code.